The investment strategy of CCC is not only to provide seed funding that serves as a “bridge” between founder capital and Series A/B capital, but also to provide the guidance and mentorship necessary to accelerate their growth. As such, our fund membership is comprised of entrepreneurs, executives, technologists, consultants, operators, and emerging and seasoned investors.
CCC will seek investment opportunities with primarily Arkansas-based, early stage companies in technology and other technology-enabled businesses. Investment amounts will range between $50,000 and $150,000, with CCC’s participation focused on the seed or Series “A” stage of funding. All decisions to invest will require a majority vote of the Fund Membership
Additional strategic objectives include the following:
- Serve as a bridge between founder capital and Series A/B funding
- Focus broadly on process innovators, technology and technology-enabled start-ups
- Encourage the Membership to help entrepreneurs seize opportunities for growth and sustained success
- Follow the lead of other successful Arkansas-based venture funds (Gravity Ventures, Tonic Fund, etc.)
- Utilize a co-investment strategy that distributes the funding risks and leverages the investment
- Provide emerging and seasoned investors with exposure and access to investment opportunities.